About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

5th day of Christmas

Happy 5th day of Christmas!
  "On the Fifth day of Christams my true love gave to me-
                     FFFIIIVVEE GOLDEN RINGS! (du-dump-da-dum),
                                             4 calling birds,
                                             3 french hens,
                                             2 turtle doves,
                                And a partrage in a pear tree!!!"
Hope your day went well! Mind did! slept in late, lounged around, talked to a dear friend, cleaned up my *future* room, babysat for a wonderful family with adorable kids, came home, and watched a movie (while eating ice cream of course!). Have a great night!
~Lena
P.s what are you doing for new years?

No comments: